Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY Reunion!

Today's reunion day.

So we had steamboat for reunion lunch. My family, plus granny, peiling and granny's maid. I was so so so freaking full my goodness. Then I continued doing housework, which was to clean the toilet. I did a job well-done ok. It was sparkling clean, really. LOL. I bathed JJ too :D

I'm so damn tired cos I woke up rather early to help my mum too. considering that I slept late last night too. and i had to do this and do that until I'm so shag. Had steamboat again for dinner. since there's so much food leftover. hahaha. But i love steamboat. :D

I'm so gonna get my NIKON COOLPIX S60! I wana get it so badly. LOL. cos i seriously need a cam. there's dance, there's field trips etc. I need it man, and i will claim. (: can't wait!

anyway, thanks to JOYCELYN KUAN SHIH TING for sending me a greeting card. I really appreciate that. thanks so much :D

well, dad and my 2 younger bro went to m'sia to celebrate CNY. mainly becos Youngest bro had to visit his God-father. and so, i have to take care of his fish. LOL. seriously i have no experience in rearing fishes. I'm so afraid that they will die in my hands. Geez.

I've got some pictures with me that I have yet to upload. I'm still thinking if I should. haha. Cos I dont know how JK will react. LOL!! Let's see if i'll be free anyway.
I've got a feeling that I will sleep till very late in the morning tml. becos I really really lack sleep. let me sleep soundly pls... thanks (:

No comments: