Saturday, January 17, 2009

And so, I acc-ed him for lunch on Thurs, just for a short while. Then, we took
a cab to my school, and he continued on to return back.

Went for AED 104. well, the lesson is.......... gees. den had dance after all my
classes for the day. Willy taught us the easiest part of his choreo, which is not
as easy as he had said. But it's nice and fun to learn it. hahaha. hip-hop A.
Initially I decided not to perform for NIE fiesta cos prof koh was supposed to
be gg thru chi-square test and such. and i need to refresh my memory on that.
Then, enxian kept talking me into performing, and so I agreed. I duno why I
pulled a long face thruout the rehearsal on the fiesta stage. perhaps I was feeling
damn shag. oh well...

On fri, I had my first ever ALS class... DAMN sian can?! but luckily my tutor is
cute. hahaha. tt added a bit of colour to the originally dull and dead lesson. and
we had to go thru 3 hours of that. shucks. had 2 hour break and went to collect
my lappie. IT'S DARN HEAVY. i feel that it defeats the purpose of having a lappie
when it's so heavy to be carried around. guess what?! I saw Mrs Ong(Ms Aw) who
was my Sec 1 and 2 Class mentor. such an coindence.

and so, enxian, joc and I went for bio lect after lunch. christina and kings crashed
bio lect. haha and after tt, they finally realised why we are so shag after bio lects.
3 hrs str8! prepared for performance after tt. well, this is my most unprepared
and un-warmed-up-enough performance. Soon it was over. and of the 2 coupons
i had, i won lucky draw prizes for both. one was a SD card reader, another was a
World of Warcraft expansion set. well, how i wished it was the camera. but it's ok.
at least i win something! haha. after that fel, chris, jeff and I went to benten to
have dinner then enxian joined us after tt. thanks to enxian, chris and jeff, for
helping me carry the lappie (:

and finally i had a long long long sleep. i forgot what time i slept yst. probably 12
plus i guess. and i woke up at 12noon. LOL. and had reunion dinner with my
relatives just now. anyway, tml jk's not meeting me. we're probably meeting on
the 25th. guess i will celebrate his bdae with him tt day. tml maybe i'll be gg to
vivo city to get stuff. my dad gave me vouchers so that i can buy stuff from there.
LOL.

oh man, oh man, i'm damn shag. feel like sleeping already! good nite...

oh ya, and congrats to willy for coming in 2nd in the Gatsby dance competition!!! :D

No comments: