Saturday, July 11, 2009

School Experience had been a fruitful one. (: I really LOVE the kids there. some are really polite and will greet you even if they do not know you. Of cos, generally speaking, the lower primary classes that I observed were much more disciplined than the upper ones. How ironical. HAHA. But I really enjoyed myself there. I've learnt a lot. I'm glad (: It's really not easy at all. TRUCKLOAD of patience is needed of cos. haha. Hope that next year I will still be posted there. Really glad that I have the few of them as my CTs. they are all really really nice ppl! (:

Anyways, today (10/07/09) is our 1st month anniversary!!! :D I seriously thought that dear will forget about it! I feel so guilty cos I did not prepare anything for him, except writing a letter for him this morning =/ and he has been really sweet. i thought he didn't bother when my msn nick says "my nose bled again ):". In the end, he bought herbal tea for me and gave them to me 3 days in consecutive... ((: So sweet!!

Dear and I went JP for dinner today. And he treated me! :D during dinner, he gave me a gift. hehe. LOOK....

If you see carefully, it's a girl listening from a cup, which is linked to the cup that the guy is holding. and obviously, the guy one is with dear (:

And when I open it up, it's Dear's name and on the right side, it's the date we got tgt. Can't really see... But yeah... Haha. Then Dear told me there was another thing he wanted to give me. And he had already "planted" it in my room earlier on. I have NO IDEA what isit. totally no idea. LOL.

We went to catch Ice Age 3 after dinner. It was a nice movie I feel... funny and cute too. haha. But it was so cold in there. LOL. Anyway i think the kids in the cinema were really enjoying themselves during the movie. I could just feel it. LOL. And so Dear went to meet his Bunk 4 mates while I went home. the first thing i did when i got home? SEARCH FOR THE THING DEAR WAS TALKING ABOUT! I spent quite a lot time looking for it, but to no avail ))): finally dear gave me the answer... it was in a drawer that is spoilt and stuck for years... seriously wonder how did Dear managed to open the drawer to get the "thing" in. LOL. I used all my might to open the damn drawer. and it's breaking... LOL! And so... this is what Dear did for me!!!

So beautiful right? It's really sweet of him (: I counted. It's about 30 petals, each saying "I love you" in different languages... And at the back, there were some quotes at the center. so nice :D I am soooo touched ok... I was in tears =X

and this is how big it looks. See my thumb? you can roughly gauge the size eh?

Thanks dear, I'm glad to have met you and being loved by you. I'm sorry that I thought otherwise. Thought that you didn't really care and such. I misunderstood you. ): Thank you for putting in effort and hardwork into this beautiful gift. I really love it. VERY MUCH... (: Thank you for everything that you have done so far. I'm sure things are working out and will get even better in the future ((: I love you ((:

No comments: