Monday, July 27, 2009

Firstly, thanks mich for that particular blog entry of yours. (: I feel so glad that I have so many friends that care. Yeah, that period really sucked. It was like the all-time low in terms of emotional issues. It was crazy but.. The good thing is everything is fine now! :D Yeah no worries, my wall wont crack. hahaha. but yes yes yes, pls come for mahjong soon. my hands are itching!!! i wana play probably on coming weds. I was thinking about that yst. still looking for kakis. LOL. will msg you to tell you more! (: thanks babe. huggss ((:

anyway, read from your blog and know that ur hamster gave birth. LOL. If i'm not so fate-less with hamsters, i would want it. =/ cos NO hamsters were able to survive more than 1 week in my hands. =X I just don't know why. LOL! )):

************************************************************************************

I guess Lemsip helps? but it really tastes awful. it's like super sour + plain water. Okay, I duno how to describe la~ it just tastes awful. But I think it helps la. I had a good sleep last night. FINALLY, an undisturbed, and really good sleep. ok la~ I can only rmb mummy climbing up my loft bed ladder and stroking my hair tt's all. other than that i had a really good sleep. AND AND AND. I didn't cough one bit from last night till now ok! BUT the flu is still there )): i hope my nose finishes the marathon real soon ): I need to dance later!

Alright, need to head over to SMU like quite early today =/ hope i'll be fit enough to dance up to standard. or at least like how i was last week. *prays* my right arm is no longer aching badly but the bruise is still there. gees. the green shirt guy is really super rowdy. LOL. even desmond says so. he even said that my bball skill is better than the green shirt guy! *giggles* HAHA! he must be kidding me. LOL. but the main point is, he is really rowdy. LOL. -.-

I'm completing it soon! :D

No comments: