Monday, July 13, 2009

You are The Sun

Happiness, Content, Joy.

The meanings for the Sun are fairly simple and consistent.

Young, healthy, new, fresh. The brain is working, things that were muddled come clear, everything falls into place, and everything seems to go your way.

The Sun is ruled by the Sun, of course. This is the light that comes after the long dark night, Apollo to the Moon's Diana. A positive card, it promises you your day in the sun. Glory, gain, triumph, pleasure, truth, success. As the moon symbolized inspiration from the unconscious, from dreams, this card symbolizes discoveries made fully consciousness and wide awake. You have an understanding and enjoyment of science and math, beautifully constructed music, carefully reasoned philosophy. It is a card of intellect, clarity of mind, and feelings of youthful energy.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
I did this AGES ago and just found it lying in my com. So might as well just post it. Well, I may have already posted it. HAHA can't remember. Whatever. Anyway, I started my week at Bro's school. It was sian. LOL. But it's a good thing we weren't assigned seats. Just a room for all of us will do (:

Ok anyway! I've changed my blogskin. DUH. It's so black and pink. -.- like the french manicure I always do. HAHA. seems like the exact shade. -.- I don't know what happened to the twitter, why isit aligned right. cos i tried, but i just can't fix it. whatever, just make do with it. HAHA. and i dont know what happened to the credits too... -.- let it just junk up tgt then. LOL.

It just feels weird this week. probably because there's no dance? BOO~ I'm looking forward to dance... )): Actually I dont really know what to blog about too... I'm just kinda bored. I have other stuff to blog about too. But as for everyday happenings, there's only this much I can say...

I really thought he disliked me soooo much. But after such a long time I finally plucked up the courage and showed some concern during his low times... His actions kinda reciprocated and made me feel happy that he actually treats me as a friend ((: I just hope that he can move on, no matter how hard and long it will take.

No comments: