Sunday, July 19, 2009

I guess things are more or less fine now? (:

BOO~ my right hand is still painful... and my fingers too... )):

Anyway, I got a new book few days back. It's UGLY by constance briscoe. It is good read I feel.. It all started from Roby reading it from the sch's lib. haha. den she was telling us the content and stuff and I found it interesting and I went to get it! No regrets seriously..

Oh ya, it was so embarrassing tt day la. it was thursday. I went to JP alone and walk around la. den i bought this and bought that. in the end, there was only $2 left in my wallet. I totally forgot about it and went into Old town white coffee. -.- I only realised when I opened my wallet again. Gees.. I quickly asked the lady if they accept NETS or something. they only accept cash.. =/ super duper wtf la. so i called friends and my siblings for help. but chris was at bugis, while my siblings just simply didn't pick up the phone -.- in the end, i left my stuff there with the lady and i went and withdraw $$. why dont they accept nets la. so troublesome...

Then when I got home, there was beancurd outside my doorstep. thanks dear... funnily, i was home with beancurd too! luckily i didn't get for myself.

alright, finally there's dance tml! so happy... I can't wait to dance man. haven been dancing for 2 weeks alr.. )): need to burn fats! and i seriously enjoy the sessions.. (:

gotta go. till the next post then.

No comments: