Saturday, July 04, 2009

I read my previous posts and realised that so much has happened, and so much has changed. Fate is such fascinating thing. Lots of twists and turns in life, things that happened without any expectation of it. And of cos people change too. Or perhaps people didn't change. It's just that you didn't know the person well enough although you already thought you did very well. Yes I feel depressed, but SO? Can't do much about it. Things change, and we must learn to accept changes.

Anyway, I'm bored of staying at home. I've been home on thurs and fri. BOO~ nothing to do. So later I'm going out. Meeting JK for coffee. Duno what to say also. Hmm. Anyway, Sims 3 is fun! Last night I had fun playing. Hehe. And unknowingly, I played till damn late. chatted with fel for awhile den went to bed at 3plus. SHAG.

Gonna have dinner with dear's family tml. Wonder how it will go. LOL.

OK, gonna catch my SHUANG ZI XING already. bye.

Are promises meant to be broken?

No comments: