Friday, July 24, 2009

Today I feel so so so so damn tired. Went to SRC to play badminton with bunk4 peeps. I seriously suck at badminton. LOL! I can't serve properly, can't hit properly etc etc. LOL! but luckily during the 1-hour break that we had, we played bball! it's been so long seriously. At least i feel so much better playing bball. hehe. although i'm not good at bball too. at least i know i'm better at bball as compared to badminton. LOL. had dinner with them at Curry Wok, somewhere near coronation something. lol. the food there is not bad i feel.. probably it'll be better if the curry's more spicy. haha. Desmond then drove around and we explored a lot of stuff! amazing trip seriously. :D

He's not feeling well )):

Why do I feel unhappy when I hear her say all those? Is it because she made it sound like it's my fault? Since he didn't say anything about it, I won't probe. I just don't feel that happy today. Sometimes I feel that I'm irritating. Don't know why. Maybe it's the "responses" that I get?

No comments: