Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Recently I have been spending so much time with dear that I don't exactly know what to say about it. LOL. But he's going JB tomorrow. ): Just for the day that's all (: I'll be going to swim! hopefully i wake up early and go swim early, cos there's so little people there in the morning. (:

Anyway, I bought heels AGAIN. LOL! but it's soooooo freaking comfortable though it's about 10cm tall. OK, maybe not FREAKING comfortable, but it's quite comfortable just that it's a little tight at the front. LOL. It's only 30plus! so it's quite cheap (: Oh no oh no, I'm buying too many shoes. -.-

I'm blogging while waiting for shuang zi xing to load, and waiting for dear to finish blogging. LOL. I'm hungry. should i eat? should i cook maggi mee? BOO~ how how how! Ok, better not. LOL. -.-

My youngest bro came home telling me that his teachers approached him, telling him that I'll be going to their school. -.- OH MY GOD seriously. I thought they will only know i'm his sister when they see me in person, cos i've been to his school several times becos of him. -.- BUT who knows, they know i'm his sister, just by looking at my name. this is freaky... I need to prepare myself for a truckload of complaints about my brother. Good Luck to me. LOL!

I realised I look very tired. esp recently. boo~ looking tired = ugly. I better sleep ALOT. I don't know why but sometimes i just can't continue sleeping in though I know I need more sleep than that. Gees. And recently I'm spending alot on make-up and beauty products. GEES. I'm becoming more and more woman. Not to say that I wasn't lady enough. I think I was. Just that now I'm getting more and more conscious. LOL.

I feel so bored at home. sigh. feel like playing games, but there isn't any that I'm interested in. Perhaps just some FB games? but I get sick of them in a while. Perhaps I should REALLY play sims 3. HAHA. PERHAPS la~ I'm sure Dear is gonna pray that I don't want to play, so that I won't have to "confiscate" his sims 3. LOL. haha.

Ok, shuang zi xing is done loading. tata (:

No comments: