Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My right eye. My right arm. My right leg. I'm doomed.

My right eye can't see occasionally.
My right arm hurts, and it's not the achy kinda pain, it's an injured-bone kinda pain. ):
My right leg is feeling numb, and the numb is pain. Seriously what's wrong with me? ))):

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................................................. And my back hurts badly during dance today ): Anyway, I've decided not to go to the doctor regarding my eye problem. Unless it worsens. I think.

Went for Carol's session today. Well. I'm disappointed in my performance today. I just felt that I wasn't "on form". I tried my best to be focused, to the point that I don't feel like talking to anyone. And of course there were other reasons too. I just wanted to keep myself at the back. I need to practise more, definitely a lot more. I can't afford to disappoint myself any further. I want to improve definitely. Hope to hear from Carol that we have improve when we go for the session next week...

I should go rest now. I need it badly.

No comments: