Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dance, dance, and dance. TIRED. SHAG. gees... Next wk is even worse. Mon is an exceptionally long day... rehearsal in school in the morning, carol's session at studio wu in the afternoon. jiayou everyone! tues dance pract, weds performance, thurs and fri dance pract. wow.. dance have been putting a strain on me to the point that I pulled my hamstring and it's really not recovering well. and my old injury came back again. my knees... initially it was just my left knee hurting, now my right one is hurting. it hurts when i walk. SIGH. i seem to be super accident-prone recently. kena hit everywhere, injured everywhere. blah blah blah. you name it. seriously hope that i can recover well after these series of performance. sigh if it still hurts like fuck, i might pull out of AYM closing. let's see. hope i'll be fine!

Ok, anyway. my dad got caught for drink-driving. well, i'm sorry to say, but is he dumb or what? =X i mean. it's fri night... it's known that there are frequent checks on fri and sat nights especially. He has to go to court in July. Fine for sure. everyone knows Singapore is a "fine" country. i think his breathalyser thing is about 72? HIGH right? i think he can't drive for at least about 2years? OMG la. Maybe to others, this may seem such a small issue. but i duno why, it's been in my head since i learnt abt it. i duno why, but it's affecting me in a way or another. but anyway i'm gg to save up and chiong my driving lessons and hope can pass my tp asap, best if it's on first attempt. den i can drive his car.. guess what just moments after typing the previous sentence, my dad came into my room with $500bucks. he asked me to go attend driving lessons asap. i'm thinking of 2-3 lessons per wk, about 2-3weeks later hope the instructor says i'm good enough for the test, den go book test date. gees. pls pray for the best for me. (: gonna check if i can extend my PDL online.. hmm...

this is a period of both physical and emotional stress on me. not only me, but him and him. many said that jk dont deserve me. cos he didn't cherish me. now that he has regretted for letting me go, and admits that he loves me, it makes me feel so confused about everything. what i am confused about is not about whether i will go back to him or not. many would think that way, but it's really not the case. cos i'm pretty sure we wont reconcile. it's more of how long i would take to forget jk. i dont wish to hurt him, but becos of my feelings for jk, i hurt him... if you really know me well, you would know that it is really difficult for me to forget jk. and i duno how long i would take... ))): and i really feel it's unfair to him. for someone who treats me so nicely, i hurt him in return. do i even deserve him?

I know I handled things poorly. I'm really sorry. I know you are hurt. And deep down, you might hate me for being like this. I will try my best. I don't wana give up yet. Cos i'm sure i do like you.

)))))))))))))))):

No comments: