Friday, June 12, 2009

Hannah Montana was very nice. well, initially i thought i would just fall asleep during the movie. Ironically, it actually was entertaining and it was real fun to watch. And of course, with him around. (: Everything that happened after was great. :D
Gonna prepare for dance when i'm done blogging. It's darn tiring I must admit. but it's those friends that made everything seem so fun. It's great doing all these together. Let's train hard and put up a good performance (:

I know I should be sleeping. Cos I only slept 5hours plus the night before yst and slept at 3plus this morning. I woke up at 7plus. I just couldn't sleep. ):

Suddenly, everything came crashing down. I have never ever felt so cheated before. It really makes me wonder how true he was when we were together. It's true that it longer matters even if he loves me now. but I truly loved him, so I really want to find out what really happened. Why didn't he choose to be honest with me when we were together? WHY? Since he wasn't honest with me, why tell me all these now when I'm moving on? I can't put a finger to it. I guess ending the relationship is a good thing. Afterall, I really don't understand him.

Now I finally understand why in love, 1 + 1 is not equal to 2. Despite giving my ALL in that relationship, I get NOTHING in return. FUCK those that says they dont mind giving their all and getting nothing in return. I will NEVER believe ANYONE will give their all, and don't mind AT ALL when they get NOTHING in return (knowing that they will get NOTHING in return). Ok, perhaps something. BETRAYAL, LIES, HEARTACHES. how cool huh?


I know I must have hurt you. I'm sorry... ): But I'm sure we'll make things work, yeah? (:

MY MIND IS IN A TOTAL WHIRL.

No comments: