Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hello hello!!! my computer is FINALLY revived! my desktop I mean. Thanks to my elder brother really. He helped me get the graphic card and fan changed. hehe. for the past 3 months I have been using the Elitebook, which I don't like at all. LOL. Gees. So I'm freaking happy now that my desktop is fine! (:

On monday, as usual there was Carol's session. I simply love it. haha. I think I must have said this umpteen times. LOL! But I seriously enjoy each and every of her session. She taught a new set of choreo, about 4-eights, to a fast song. details spared, 'cos it's meant to be a secret till then (: haha. I love this new choreo ALOT. Don't really know why, probably like what she says, it's "hyped up". haha. I'm looking forward to Grand Welcome. (: But I need rest first. hehe. 'Cos every part of me is hurting. ):

Talking about dance, we're finally done with the super hectic schedule! REST is what's coming up. (: Last night, we performed for the AYM Closing. Well, personally I'm very disappointed in my performance. Just felt that I was not "there" yet. Definitely, I would feel that the Opening one was much better? hmm. But the good thing is, I managed to change in time for the items. (: Everyone's tired, burnt out definitely. Nonetheless, I think everyone enjoyed the whole event somehow despite the less-than-hyped-up disco night. LOL. It was damn funny. The songs played were not that apt. haha. But I liked the bamboo dance, and the other calefare roles we took up. HAHA. Don't really know why, but it feels great to successfully "dance" across those bamboo together with him (:

I should remember to call the instructor tomorrow to book my next lesson. Can't wait. I must get my license! I need to get it. Hope he can teach me parking soon. (: I want to drive on the road again. It's fun. haha.

Just went for some meeting this morning. DAMN IT, does it have to rain TODAY? I was in my heels and my feet hurts.. ): BOO~ The program itself is boring. super boring.. But I can't wait for school experience to start! :D Opps, speaking of which, I forgot to take back my documents from dear. so forgetful.. I'm so lucky to have him together with me in the school. :D Yeah, and he is bringing me out tomorrow. LOL! sounds funny. haha. Gonna meet some of his friends. I'm excited, but I'm also shy. -.- lol..

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend (:

No comments: