Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm so tired! LOL. Thurs morning I went to Redhill together with my mum and youngest bro to bring my grandma to the doctor. Seriously I hate the measures taken at the polyclinic over there. It's fucked up. I have sore throat and they gave me a mask and allowed me to go in. When I went in, the counter staff said I wasn't supposed to be in there. So irritating! They can't even come to a consensus among the few staff themselves. It's like what the fuck seriously. At least if ALL of them were freaking sure of their procedures, I would have nothing to say. But it's otherwise! And they said that I can only go in if I'm seeing the doctor. How practical huh?

Went to my grandma's house for awhile and looked at some of our young photos. Haha. Oh my god, it's so vintage. I've uploaded them onto FB, together with some that I have taken from the album at home. LOL. Nice. (: Soon after, I quickly went back then met enxian for lunch. Went over to his place and finally set off for The Cathay. :D We were going to watch Tansformers. And so, we met up with a few of his friends for dinner and caught the movie together. His friends are fun people. Haha. The way they talk and stuff, makes me laugh instead of those so-stern conversations that some people might have. It's great knowing them really (: Now, the movie. BOO~ IT'S SO DRAGGY~ Enxian slept. -.- and I was trying very hard to keep my eyes opened. But I still like the movie somehow. Maybe 3stars? LOL. I guess if I was more awake, I wouldn't have been nodding off every now and then. Haha. We were just tired... lol.

Friday was a boring day. At home all the while. Boo~ I need to pack my room I guess. Can't stand it being messy. Don't know if I will be going out tomorrow. But my stomach is feeling weird ): Went to the toilet a few times already. ))))))):

I must remember to call up the instructor for lessons! GEES. please remember!!!

I love you (:

No comments: