Sunday, June 07, 2009

I just feel that yst i eat alot. duno why. hahaha. mummy la! cook gluttinous rice, den still cook green bean soup. LOL. hopefully my output is more than my input yst. hehe. actually wanted to go swim again. but it's raining now. LOL. maybe i should take a nap later. hehe.

guess what? last night i invited enxian over for my mum's gluttinous rice. HAHA. well, personally i feel that it's quite salty. LOL. but he still say it's nice. haha. the highlight of the night is when we looked through our xingnan pics, and my young/pri/sec/jc pics. LOL. omg it was so damn funny. it was a great photo-showing session. he saw all my unglam photos. ): LOL. *and he was LAUGHING at me OKAY?!* what figure of 8 la, blah blah blah... BOO~ all in all, it was really fun la. haha. i think he went back around 2? tt's the good thing when we live so near each other. haha. i truly enjoyed it. :D

ok, today i'm gonna cook mee hoon kuay. hehe. I alr kneaded the dough. now the soup. mummy helped me fry the ikan bilis so my arms wont kena oil splash :D soon, it can be eaten! woots. haha. i simply love cooking. (:

No comments: