Sunday, June 21, 2009

Finally... Finally I'm starting my driving lessons again! :D Really hope to get my license soon. As in, real soon. (: Tomorrow I'll be out for the second session since so long ago. I'll treat it as I'm starting from scratch. Hehe.

Oh yes, I'm performing for AYM closing too. Well, initially I really didn't want to, because of my injuries ): But eventually I decided to do so! :D However, I don't feel happy about this coming performance. =X Because there is too much changing of costumes, and masks as well. The mask is giving me pimples! DAMN )))))): And there is Girl's Hiphop included. Not because I don't like it, but when it comes to costumes, it's just soooooo demoralising. ): No one will ever understand how I feel. Seriously, NO ONE.

You can say it's low self-esteem, but I have every reason to do so. I'm not like those super skinny ones who claim that they are "too fat". On the other hand, I don't have low self-esteem. Because, I know where my good points are. And I know others know too. Whatever! Ok, proper breakfast is definitely a must. Other than that, I should just eat apples as snacks. NOTHING ELSE OK!!! Now, back to the main point. I will definitely do my best for this closing ceremony performance. Go DF!

Talking about injuries. Gees. It sucks man. I've got another SMALL bruise near the BIG BIG bruise that I showed previously. And I pulled another muscle during practice yesterday. GEES. Why am I so injury-prone??? I'm hurting everywhere. Literally, EVERYWHERE. BOO~ I just feel that all of us are so burnt out. Nevertheless, I still look forward to Carol's session on Monday! Can't wait seriously. (:

I met Enxian for breakfast today at Best together with my mum. LOL. And he came over after that! We were so bored because there was nothing to do... -.- So, we ended up watching "La Bi Xiao Xing"!!! Super lame. Hahaha. In the end, he had his dinner here too. And went off to meet his friends soon after (:

Gees. I feel so tired man. ZZZZZZZ... Don't know why. Insufficient sleep perhaps? Ok, I better go sleep soon! Feel like swimming tomorrow. Not a good choice eh? There will be freaking lots of people. And it's more expensive. BOO~ Or should I go on monday morning?? Hmm...

No comments: