Thursday, June 04, 2009

Maybe becos I'm not talking much about JK so many would feel puzzled as to why ain't I feeling sad or depressed when I'm supposed to. Honestly speaking, I have already been depressed. And I hope I'm done with it. As in, I don't want to cry anymore. I think I've already cried buckets of tears (refer to my previous posts). )): Deep down, I still miss him (tt's for sure), but isn't it good when I don't talk abt him? when I don't talk abt him, it's a step nearer to letting go. Moreover, after our breakup, there wasn't a single sms from him, not even a "hi" on msn. It's not that I don't want to talk abt him, but I have nothing to talk abt already. ))):

As the for the cheaper wet tissue, I'm glad that things are much better in the sense that it isn't as awkward as I thought it would be in the first place. Right now, things are better though there's still a tad of awkwardness. Just a little. Whatever it is, still, THANKS for being there. HAHA.

Alright, going to bathe now and then to dance. tata.

No comments: