Saturday, May 30, 2009

I had fun during the DF chalet. lol. definitely lack of sleep and stuff like that. nothing much on the first day. just that enxian and i went chinatown to meet ambrose and joc for ktv at $10 club. It was fun. halfway through, enxian went and bought the cake for chris. haha. ambrose left at 11 while the 3 of us left at 12am. Thanks to enxian's dad for driving us back to the chalet (: so while chris was bathing, the rest of us waited outside the bathroom to give him a surprise! haha. he better be touched. lol. enxian did the card for him and it was beautiful. LOL. after that, we walked quite a distance to a coffeeshop to watch the champions league finals. sigh. man utd lost ))): they played really really badly. wat's worse when we are seated sooooo far away from the small tv. sad. and the few guys at the next table were cursing and swearing at man utd. i guess they placed a bet on man utd? very sad... ):

thurs morning we went swimming! yeah. i always love swimming, but couldn't find a time and is not disciplined enough to swim. gees. had lot of fun too. haha. well, that was the first thing we did in the morning. christina, jeff, gion, enxian and i. haha. LOL. den had breakfast tgt with ling, kingsley and chris too. did i miss anyone out? prepared for bbq and stuff like tt. lol. took out my red wine and finished it tgt with enxian. why no one else appreciates red wine? gees. den he also took out his vodka and mixed it with cranberry juice. nice! and i duno how much i drank. i was quite high at certain point of time alr. LOL. even went swimming with them AGAIN. lol. so funny. i was told that i was drunk. well, i can only rmb some of the things i did, while i totally can't rmb some of the things i did too. LOL. i guess it was quite embarrassing. geesus. i puked too. ALOT. damn. i puked on the floor when i was bathing in the swimming pool toilet. shucks. and i puked in the chalet toilet too ): according to them (in summary), i was talking slowly and dragging my words, cried, laughed, clumsy, and shouted loudly. damn, sounds like some mad woman. AT LEAST I STILL RMB SOME STUFF YAH? special thanks to joc and enxian for taking good care of me. i rmbed some hot towel on my neck and nice chests/breasts to lean on. HAHAHA! thinking of it, it was hilarious. LOL. thanks (: ironically, i played mahjong! LOL. but lost ): enxian said wana tag team, in the end he went to sleep. sad. ):

finally we were booking out. lol. sorry joc that i hit you 3 times while sleeping. i guess i drank too much/fast. usually i dont move much when i sleep lor. haha. luckily i didn't hit enxian. or isit that i hit him, but he didn't know? haha. funny. quickly packed our stuff den enxian went back sch for meeting. the rest of us checked out, had lunch den went to city hall for our dance pract. it was so freaking warm there! lol. i really perspired ALOT. no joke. haha. GGC is coming soon. next fri. hope everything turns out well. (: had dinner with them at Xin Wang den finally head home. DAMN shag.

Met enxian for lunch just now. similarly lots of things to talk abt. well, sad stuff. or maybe just some reflecting.

There was these 2 brands of wet tissues lying at the shelves. I have always wanted to buy the more expensive one cos for some reason I really love it. So I saved up and finally was able to afford the pack that was much expensive. Greatness. lol. But as I used that pack, the price of it rose and rose. so much so that i can't afford it and have to save even more to get it. That actually putting a strain on me. gees. And so, I decided not to use that pack of wet tissues for the time being. Maybe the price will drop back to normal? (sounds like some stocks) lol. I browsed through the other brands and saw the other one that was there. It was there all the while. The more I look at it, the more I like it. I heard about it's good points too. like it's not soapy and it smells good. However, it was too high up for me to reach and I do not like to trouble ppl to help me with it. But another issue is that, how would I know that it smells good and it'll not be soapy? as in, other ppl may be fine with it, but would I feel the same too? I'm broke and don't know if I should risk it and get the pack that is so high up. So should I continue saving up and wait for the price of the more expensive pack to drop? or should I just get the one that is so high up but cheaper?

Maybe she only treats him as a friend, that's why only he's invited. not me.

It's a secret.

No comments: