Friday, May 01, 2009

I am SOOOOO tired. There was dance and dance and dance for the past 4 days. And today was the performance day itself. It's a event at CCAB. it's CPE 25th anniversary - College of Physical Education. LOL.

Made our way there pretty early today and had about 2-3 hours of rest? or more? can't rmb. haha. Went to coronation centre or something (whatever it's called) and had lunch there. woah. the steak is cheap. 8.50, including soup of the day, garlic bread and 2 refills of drinks. cheap huh? LOL. and it tastes not bad. (: After heading back to CCAB, we went to the bball court to look for willy. chris, xh, gion and I ended up playing 4-4 with the helpers. LOL. and we won! 7-4. HEHE. after resting for AWHILE. chris, gion, joc and I plus another guy vs some CPE staff (PE teachers) and the GOH (Mr Paul Robinson) for a full court 5-on-5 match. GEESUS, it's so tiring. and they're good! Too bad out team has 2 gals (that includes me), while the rest are all guys. haha. It was fun la. But i feel so tired LA... LOL.

rested in the lounge area after that and started preparation for the performance. We performaed around 6 la. I'm so sad.... I was so confident of MAD. but I duno for what reason I didn't do the "2steps, open, close, open, close" properly, and end up being the odd one out. GEES. BOO~ ))))))))))))))))))))): it's not like I forgot. but it's kinda like my legs were wobbly. DAMN!

had dinner, and supported "rubberband" while they were performing in the lounge area. It was fun there la. kids were around, playing their "merry-go-round". Some enthu youths joining in the fun. the blue shirt boy. so funny. haha. and the black shirt guy, unforgettable. some funny comments made by Faizal. AS USUAL. haha. And we finally head home after that! Chris, Joc, Enxian and I took 154 from there. and we had some talk on the ride home. some talks that were worth the talk. some serious and impt talks i guess...

*had some apple-orange juice kinda thing. i hope the apple-orange blended well and turn out to be a delicious glass of juice*

Had been rather vexed for the past few days. I really hope that things are back to normal. Today was so much better. MUCH better than the past few days. It totally sucked. It was a total mix of megative feelings. ANGER, SORROW, CONFUSION, DISAPPOINTMENT etc etc etc. I always thought that only JK can make me feel so intense, but I was wrong. Friendships can be such a bitch too. Because you care so much for ur friend, tt's why when something is wrong, you are so affected. Just hope that things can be like today, as normal as we were. (:

I will be going to sleep soon man. I'm tired. Basketball totally drained my energy today. -.- Good night!

No comments: