Sunday, September 09, 2007

today i woke up super early . 6plus . hmm .. LOL . also duno y . oh well .. prelim 2 is starting tml !!!!!! shit shit shit . how ? i have not finished studying . n i dun think i can finish any of the subj at all ! hai . die . tml chem plus econs . both my weakest subj . i think if i do badly for chem, baby will be v disappointed . it's his fav subj . i duno . how . 50days to a'levels . having so much doubts and having mi so weak in all my subjs, how m i able to pass my a's ? how m i able to perfect all my weaknesses in 50days in order to score for the exams . oh my oh my .

i dun wana waste $432 .
i dun wana waste another yr .
i dun wana do the same stuff all over again .
i dun wana disappoint my parents .
i dun wana disappoint baby .
i dun wana let myself down .

-what's wrong w mi-

No comments: