Sunday, October 11, 2009

Met him for lunch =)
Then went hospital with Peiling to visit my dad.
then went bugis.

This was what happened at bugis junction when i was looking at the directory.
This black guy approached. Black as in American-Black kinda Black.

Blackie: "Are you from here?"
Me: "Yes" *searching on the directory for the shop I wanted to go to*
Blackie: "I'm Singaporean too! Erm.. Which is the japanese hair saloon?"
Me: "er.. I guess it's this one?" *points to the directory*
Me: *continues searching on the directory for the shop I wanted to go to*
Blackie: "I'm teaching in ______ Secondary School and I taught in ______ Primary School."
Me: "Oh.. Okay..."
Blackie: "My friend is teaching in the poly at _____. He's from England."
Me: "Oh, ______ poly you mean?"
Me: *continues searching on the directory for the shop I wanted to go to*
Blackie: "Do you want me to show you my IC? You don't believe that I'm a Singaporean?"
Me: "Huh? No? It's okay. I didn't say that I don't believe you."
Blackie: "I'm Bryan. You are?"
Me: "Er, Jasmine."
Me: *found the shop that I wanted to go to*
Blackie: "I'm thinking of giving you my number so that we can keep in touch yeah?"
Me: "Oh, no. It's okay."
Blackie: "Oh, come on. I feel that you're a nice lady."
Me: "Oh, no. It's really okay. My friend is waiting for me downstairs. I've gotta go meet him now."
Blackie: "My number is _________. Give me a call or drop me a sms yeah?"
Me: *pretends to save his number*
Blackie: "hey, give me a miss call now yeah?"
Me: "er, no, it's okay. I've gtg now. My friend has been waiting for quite awhile."
Blackie: "Oh, come on. Let's keep in touch."
Me: "Sorry, I need to go." *runs away*

DAMN. his pick-up lines SUCKS big time. nonsensical guy. so persistent and irritating. he teaches? he's a singaporean? I don't believe. I just find it damn hilarious. luckily i quickly went to my friend for rescue. boo~ it's kinda scary. seeing my friend is such a relief. shew~

No comments: