Monday, October 19, 2009

Indescribable feeling. Does anyone know?
Will anyone ever understand?
And here I am now, trying so hard to reach out to you.
Not to stress you (at least I'm trying).
To be able to see you, I'm thankful.
To be able to spend time with you, I'm grateful.
On and on, these and that happened. The good and bad.
Don't really know what will happen next.
I'm still standing strong, knowing what I want.
Except that, I don't know if things will turn out smoothly...

Sometimes I really wonder...

This time I admit that it's not right for me to just skip it just like that. I'm sorry. =(
The way you reacted was just like how you did when we were still tgt.
I don't blame you for being mad at me just now. I can't blame you for being concerned. and i'm happy that you are concerned.
I'm so sorry I must have hurt you. I thought you were ok with it cos you said "up to you". =(
Thanks for still willing to send me home... appreciate that really...
I don't wana forget you.
I will hold on... No pressures yeah?
I love you.

No comments: