Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm just so fucking pissed, AGAIN! previously i did not mentioned anything about my childhood frens staying in my house i guess. now i shall talk about it, cos i'm really so pissed off. they're a family of 6, all the 4 kids are boys. the eldest older than me by 3, the 2nd as old as i am, the 3rd younger by 1, the youngest younger by 6. a few yrs ago the eldest one came to look for a job in singapore and he did. he was wise and move out to stay with his frens in a rented apartment after staying a few days at our house. things were good back then.

then, the 2nd one came. this time he stayed in our house thru'out his working period. early this year i think, but it was for a short while. he was here tgt with his fren whom i felt is okay to get along. then he went back after a month or 2. near the mid of the yr, he came again, this time alone, to look for a job again. he is still staying here, till january next yr. initially i thought he's fine since we went to their house and stayed there for a month or so before. but now i understand why even couples don't get along when they start to live tgt. moreover, he is just a childhood fren.

we save food for him so that he can have it when he returns from work. he comes home around 12 midnight and eats. but he doesn't bother to wash the dishes or even to simply put those meat back into the fridge so that we can still eat it on the next day. he just left it there to turn bad. i really dun understand what's so difficult for him just to do those simple chores. and i'm pissed off cos i'm usually the one clearing the turned-bad dishes. sometimes my mum does it, which makes me more pissed off. i don't even ask my mum yo wash my dishes. just who are you to cause my mum to do that?! at night, he watches the tv up till 3 plus or 4, increasing the vol to sky-high, not considering the fact tt my parents and us needs to sleep. sometimes when there is no dinner, he cooks instant noodles and doesn't bother to wash the wok and bowls he used. i'm really mad about it cos he stays here for free and you should at least do something to show your gratitude. i really dont understand why are there such thick-skinnned ppl ard!

then recently, the 3rd one came. i was too nice to him. i brought him out for kbox, buffet, lunch, dinner whatever shit. i paid. i lend him my psp to play sometimes, or most of the time actually. one day, he asked if he could bring his fren to stay for 1 night so tt the next morning his fren can move to a rented apartment with his another fren. my mum is fine w it and so he stayed. the next morning, his fren and him didn't wake up in time to move to the apartment as his another fren went out for work already. my mum was dumb enough to offer him to stay here. when i heard about it, i was fucking shocked and unhappy cos i dont like him at all! i dont want a stranger to stay in my house. we dont know him and we wun know what the hell he will do when we are all not at all. not that i wana suspect him, but we definitely have to be prepared for all this shit. and i dont feel comfortable at all when he's ard! he's such a braggart. and it is ridiculous cos he and my fren had to sleep in the living room. when he's not around, my fren joins my bros in their room. it's just so inconvenient to see a stranger in the living room when i go to the toilet in the middle of the night.

my fren pissed me off totally when my parents and youngest bro went to m'sia (his house). younger bro had to work, elder bro went out to celebrate his fren's bdae and i went out w jk. left with him and his fren at home. at tt time i do not have internet, just tt there is MSN. he tried signing in several times before and it failed. and he asked me on tt particular day if he could use my com. i replied him saying tt my com has no internet and there is no point using my com cos he cant sign into MSN anyway. and he used despite me telling him not to use it! i found out only when i reached home seeing that my com has restarted and was at the welcome screen asking for password. i was fucking pissed tt day seriously. my com is v prone to hanging tt's y i told him not to use too. and when he restarted the com, and he doesn't know my password, he should just turn off the com to save energy rite? no, he just left it there. like WTF! i told him off tt very night. and he dare not ask me if he can use it again. eventually, his parents got to know of his fren staying here and screwed him upside down cos they dont approve of him being frens with this guy. soon after, his fren moved out. at last!

2 days ago, the utility bill came. it was fucking shocking! usually it's around 300, the most 320bucks. this time, it's 493 excluding utilities save rebates. after the utilities save rebates, it's 433. fucking expensive. my dad asked me about it. i duno what to say. oh well... i was unhappy and told my fren yst tt they should stop watching tv till late at night. they do that everynight ok. goodness, and they on both lights in the living room duno for what fuck. and when i told my fren about the utility bill thing, he started telling me about my own family, teaching me how we should save elec. he says that we waste elec in whatever fuck ways. i was so freaking pissed off and told him str8 in the face that my family has been doing this ALL ALONG. he should get the message that i'm implying that his bro and him are the ones contributing to the 100+ ~ 200 increase in bill. the thing is that, they are staying here for free, and we are not asking them to pay the bills or whatsoever. i feel that there is a real need to tell them about it so that they can stop doing things tt wastes elec! they should be more automatic la. damn.

what's worse is tt, today the 3rd one went to meet his frens. just now when he was out, he called my mum and asked if his fren could stay here for a few days. and it's a gal. i was like WTF! one lesson learnt is not enough. his dad told him a hundred and one times not to bring any fren to stay in our house. apparently, something is really wrong with his ears. it's like hello, i have 3 bros. my parents and youngest bro squeeze in a room, my younger bro and the 2 of them in a room, my elder bro a room, and myself a room. if his fren comes, where the fuck will she be sleeping at? ppl with the right mind will know it must be my room. but no way man, really. he is out of his mind. what if she really stays here? where will she hang her undergarments? my room? your crazy. so what if she's gal? how the hell will you know if she's someone of good character? still, we have to be on guard against her.

the cycle goes again. and eventually my mum told him NO. even if my mum says yes, i will not agree. if i dont agree, no one can allow her to stay in my room, cos it's MY ROOM. my mum told my dad abt it, and my dad is damn pissed off. he is already pissed off by the utility bill thing and the 1st fren he brought here to stay. now this shit again. my dad was like :" just tell him to mind his own business first". he said it in a harsh tone. this is the first time i hear dad talked about our childhood frens in sucha harsh tone. i'm just pissed off and irritated tt he just cant think. i really duno where the fuck is his fucking brain. URGH. my mum den called him and told him again she disallows it. and say he's bo liao. LOL. i really think he is.

i feel so much better after blogging all this shit. this is a really long post. my long list of rants. damn. i'm thinking of ways to reject him when he asks for my psp. and of cos my com. he knows i'm pissed just by the look on my face. i hope he gets the message and stay away. tt's it.

-freaking pissed-

No comments: