Tuesday, October 28, 2008

it's been AGES...... since i blogged. LOL. haha.

sch has been rather busy for me. esp dance cos there was a performance on fri. so i practically danced on mon-fri. woots. but i like it. haha. another performance coming this thurs but i can't perform becos i have lecture! urgh. oh well. but i will still go dance later to help with the details and the formation cos nana's not gg.

as for sch work, i'm glad to say it's progressing well for me. AED 102 ppt is over. our tutor is glad enough with our work. (: and i'm proud to say that i have finished my AED 102 essay on sunday, which is due this coming fri. i'm so so so thankful that i didn't procrastinate and i started the research quite some time ago. yeah, so now i can totally focus on my aab 101 and 102 revision for exams. hees. happy.....

sch aside, it's been 2 wks plus since jk was enlisted. it's like FINALLY last fri was his book-out day. den we met on sat after the longest time ever. damn. i've nv not seen him for that long ok. but oh well, still have to go thru this. at least we spend some precious moments tgt on sat tt's good enough. den yst afternoon he booked in again. last night he called me and said we might not meet for quite awhile cos he will be booking out late and has less than a day of freedom! but that was what he heard so far, not really sure of it yet. SIGH. if what he told me really is the upcoming schedule for him, i can only see him after 3 wks, which is murderous for me. damn. the record will be once again broken. BOO~~~ i can't wait to see him again...

after talking to one of my fren, he has a somewhat similar situation as i am in. he said that if i really love him, i should be brave for him, i should continue to be there for him. becos that is what my fren will do, for the gal he loves. sigh. i guess looking at what i'm doing now, i'm already prepared to get hurt once again by him. i really duno what the future holds. i just hope everything will turn out fine. now i'm just reminding myself that he doesn't love me, no matter what he does to make me feel otherwise. i shan't be too hopeful once again.

-out of sorts-

No comments: