Wednesday, October 01, 2008

hi! i'm feeling better after the past few days. anyway, i just went out with peiling and i bought lots of stuff. feeling guilty now!

just last night i bought 2 tops online from secretaisle.livejournal.com. it's launched by my frens. but i didn't buy it only becos they're my frens but becos i really like the designs. do show ur support too! (:

just now went to bugis and got a bag, big big one. so tt i can out alot of things. haha. den i bought 3 tees. "miss naughty", "ms whoops" and one that says "i love bad guys p.s. only if you're cute :p". haha. den i bought 3 pairs of earrings, one manchester united handphone strap. (: LOL. quite alot of stuff la.

maybe tt's how i make myself feel better. well, i wana get a com for myself when my pay comes in. LOL. now i'm using my bro's com la. zzz.

shall update again next time!

-i don't know-

No comments: