Tuesday, July 22, 2008

hi!

my younger bro is down with chicken pox! and my mum cant rmb if i had it before. well well, i just hope that i won't get infected cos my bdae is coming and orientation is starting soon! LOL. yst went to sportslink to get an adidas bag for my bro. 60bucks man. LOL. but i guess it's considered cheap la.

after which, i met jameson, grace and jk. we went to ms clarity to have our dinner. jameson treated me. wahahaha. thanks! all four of us had old mac donald had a farm. it practically consists of all the diff kinds of meat. haha. it was not bad la, i mean the food there.

jameson then went to pasir ris and grace went home. jk n i walked around, ya, again. LOL. we went to esplanade. hmm. yup, until abt 9.30 then we left. yst was also my bro's bdae. becos he is sick, he can't celebrate his bdae. cos he cant eat the cake. and he can't go out. so suay rite. haha.

school is starting soon and i really hope that i'll still have the time to meet him!

-unforgettable night-

No comments: