Monday, July 14, 2008

sorry mich. didn't wana do the tagged thingie. LOL

i finally quitted my job. FINALLY. but i'll miss him. and not only him, definitely jean n kv esp. just one month, and we have grown so close... he said i put colours into his life.. was something that i felt very touched when i heard.

he'll be gg NS soon and for me, sch is starting on the 23rd. very fast. i would, of cos, hope to meet up with him frequently but i'm not sure if time allows us to do so. maybe it was the reliance he had on me that made us grew so close tgt. but on my part, it wasnt reliance on him. or maybe so too. i duno. like he said, it wasn't my best at that moment. maybe that's the reason. maybe he will forget me one day, i duno. but i'll definitely rmb him. cos i've nv had such a great guy friend. he is the closest guy fren i had, ever.

on my last day, it was his off-day. was rather ok at work. jean n kv surprised me by preparing gifts for minmin and i. they got a sportswear for me and jean got 2 OPI nailpolish for me for my upcoming bdae. guess it'll be a hectic month for me. jiewei and connie got siew mais for us. before i go, i hugged jean and ended up crying, so emo. my goodness. i guess it was due to the friendships that we built over there.

he said he wants to go out on the weekend of my bdae wk. most prob to celebrate my belated bdae i guess. my orientation camp ends on the 30th exactly. think i'll be to shag to celebrate my bdae. sad-ded. LOL. he says he's got some personal present for me. i really can't put a finger on it. LOL .....

anyway, i went swimming today!! happy . hees... gg to office later to return pass and then most prob gg dinner w him.. it'll be my official day that i leave and not see him for awhile. sigh.... work really makes ppl bond very well and yet alot of conflicts arises at the same time. guess it was becos we were tgt thru'out office hours and saturday after work, we were still hanging out tgt. of cos he spent the most time w me la. LOL....

can't wait for school to start. i wonder how it will be like ..... HMM .....

-i'll miss you-

No comments: