Wednesday, July 23, 2008

boo..

I thought i do not have to report to school today until michelle tiah called me last night while i was falling asleep man. LUCKILY she told me. Thanks babe. LOL. today woke up at 7, after around one wk plus of slacking at home. that's the good thing when the sch is near your house. you can wake up later than the rest!

went to LT1 and had the longest lecture so far. from 8plus all the way till 12plus. den we went for lunch and to computer labs for our AS selection. i really do hope that i will get into Biology cos i love Bio and i really cant imagine myself taking Chem and most importantly, TEACHING chem. tt's why i came to me as an unpleasant surprise and shock when i scored higher for chem rather than Bio in my A level's. DAMN. if i really cant get into Bio, i hope i get Math. though i wasn't coping very well in Math, i have always love Math all this while. Don't really know why. History and Geog just don't interest me. maybe becos i've never done well in both subjects.

i guess it's time to get really serious in studies as this idea came to me when the lecturers were talking about 1st class honours and so forth. good luck to me. (:

tml is a free day and i need not turn up for school. hees. most probably gg down to return my timesheets, i NEED money!!!! LOL... maybe meeting jk after that for a dinner or what lor.

fri is teambonding day. i'm in group 16. duno how my group mates will be like. hope they are nice to get along. hees. :D

-excited about school!-

No comments: