Monday, November 05, 2007

it's monday ! 5th nov . wow . time really flies . i'm like 17 days away to freedom ! haha . yea . as for the papers, so far so good . tml is havoc . bio p2 and math p2 . my goodness . i'm afraid of bio p2 !! duno why, i'm not so worried abt math p2 . but still, i'm worried .

finally, i survived thru my nightmare, which is the chem p3 today ! yes i'm happy . i think i did rather well for tt paper comparing to how i did for prelims . luckily the things i studied did come out . haha . and special thanks to darling . order of reaction - it'll never be out of my head again . cos he's like always testing mi the definition every now and then . and it came out !! haha . he's patient and nice . reali . cant imagine someone could actually stand my stupidity for chem . i must say, becos of him, my chem improved . haha . thank you so much !!!!!! i will reali keep to my words to make it up to you (:

GP i was lucky wat i studied came out . math p1 was .. hmm . manageable, but relative to those rj ppl, i think i will only manage to get a D . shit . tt's why i have to do very well for p2 . dun care . i must do well !! PnC and prob ! haha . hypothesis testing . these few are my stronger topics . (: finally after tml's paper can rest abit . ABIT . lol .

after tml's paper, i gotta pack my room, pack my house n everything . it's reali messy. especially when it's the exam period . notes all over the floor . LOL . have to pack up to get ready for VIP arrival . haha .

i should say darling has been very nice to me recently . it's funny . actually i expected him to neglect me during this exam period. but instead, he is caring abt me more . haha . it's a good thing !!!! he's gg to be enlisted in apr . pros and cons . the earlier he's enlisted, the earlier he will come out rite ? but after a's if enlistment is not so early, he can spend time working too . haha . hmm . well, i reali hope we can last for a long long time and hope i will be able to see him thru his NS period . just hope tt he have enough trust in me . (: look at one of my past entries haha . blogthings - cheating risk is ZERO ok ?! haha . LOL .

alright . gotta go mug for bio and math !!!! good luck to ME !!!! and him . haha . (:

-i'm HAPPY!-

No comments: