Tuesday, November 06, 2007

hey hey hey . haha . it's tues !!! yeah ! bio p2 is over and math p2 is over ! yeah . (: i'm happy happy happy !! bio p2 is easy BUT due to it being easy, it will be very hard to score . hmm . but i'm v pleased with my performance already . hees . u noe . when the examiner say " it's 8 am, u can start the paper now" . wa i was like mad lor . almost str8 away i wrote the ans for qns 1 . lol . i did quite fast i think . considering how much time i took for prelims . i never completed my paper. but this is the first time i finished my paper . LOL !!! and the essay was a BOOSTER ! lol . guessed correctly . Lac operon . my favourite ! lol . and the structured qns are rather manageable . hees . i think my ans were rather sound . lol . had like 10min extra to check my paper .

math is ok too . i'm reali happy today . math i onli left out about 6marks . and my fav PnC and prob came out 20marks !! we were jus talking abt it before the exam . lol . pure math was ok but i mental block, so stupid ! cant do the matrix qns ! my goodness . lol . but i wrote the simultaneous eqn and the matrices . hopefully there's like 2 marks out of 6 ?? hmm . the rest was ok . distribution was also ok . infact not alot of qns on distribution also . i should be able to get my overall B for math . IF and i say IF moderation isnt that bad and those i did were mostly right . hmm .

anyway, i should say i am realli lucky . seriously . most of the things tt come out, i happen to know . i dun noe if i will stil be this lucky for the rest of the other papers . i hope i am !! lol . econs . WTH . i jus cant do econs for nuts . LOL . will stil do my best for econs . hahs .

alright . i am waiting to rest since a few days ago . since i am a week away from my next paper, i guess i should be able to afford to rest for today . (:

-still happy !!-

No comments: