Thursday, November 29, 2007

boo ! i'm back . LOL . from interviews . haha . yst i went to a CPF interview thing . well, today i got a call from my consultant saying tt i'm selected ! woosh ... haha . it's like SUPER fast . tml i'm starting my trg . n work starts on monday . hah . finally i got a job (: . but have to spend money on office wear . well, i've decided to go to those cheap cheap shop to get my office wear . i jus bought a blouse for 10bucks ! and the skirt there costs only 9bucks . my goodness i'm so gg to get there again . hahas .

yst, this sickening ex of mine sms mi again . i should say he's MAD . DESPERATE and not in the right state of mind ! my goodness . he wants me to leave my current bf in order to be w him . he's reali insane . he just doesnt understand what it meant tt things are no longer the same . there's no way i'm gg to leave my bf . even if i'm single, i'll not go back to him . once bitten, twice shy..

can anyone jus tell me why are there such desperate ppl in the world ? this is madness . and that incident lead to some arguments btwn me n my bf . luckily everything's fine now . hees . hope tt i can shop w him on sunday for our office wear (: .

not much to blog about for the time being ... BYE !! (:

- i'll always be by ur side
until the day u choose
to leave me -

No comments: