Friday, October 13, 2006

results week . hais . u noe it's reali bad . 4 summer test, i failed all my H2 . gp i got a S, econs E & chi B. bio chem n math . U U U .. hahas how nice is tt . mid course results. failed my bio reali badly . chem , S, 44 which is 1 mark away from passing . shucks . chi still B . gp, econs haven get bac . back looking at my H2 . u noe i wudn't get promoted unless there's super much moderation . hah

well, even if i manage 2 scrape thru n get promoted, i mite still choose to retain . i don wana end up going no where after A level . mite as well spend 1 > yr to ensure better grades . hopefully i get super high 4 chi compo tt can lift my grades up to an A . n hope tt econs i can get a D ? hah . gp i dono .

some time this week or nex week, i'll have to tell my mum how bad are my results . if not i'm afraid she'll get so agitated on the day wen results are released. i bet it'll be a crying session . i cry v easily . n i'm sure my mum'll be utterly disappointed in mi . i'm e better 1 in studies compared to my 3 bros . of cos my mum will xpect alot from mi . but ... this will definitely be a blow to her . she loves mi alot . n i love her too . i dun wish to hurt her like tt . nut i have no choice .

No comments: