Wednesday, October 25, 2006

on sunday i went out wif my mum . if u hav read the news, there is this gal who was riding a bike near midnight and got herself knocking into a lorry . she suffered reali bad injuries . she's my mum's fren's daughter . how sad it is .

also . my mum's another fren fainted during work and it's like stroke i think . hmm . so on sunday my mum brought mi to the hospital to visit her and also the bike gal . oh my . the bike gal is still unconscious . hmm . how sad . 3 days of staying in the PICU cost $4000++ . oh my . her injuries r reali reali bad . her spine, the area behind her neck, the bones broke . her left thigh bone broke too . e doc had to take her right thigh bone to fix it at the back of the neck . initially her hrtbeat was around 30++ but on sunday it was 60++ to around 70 .

doc sae tt her brain is still working fine . but i do not think she'll wake up or mayb not so soon . it's reali sad . but . can u imagine wat happens wen she wakes up ? she can hardly do anythin, like disabled . hais . sometimes it's still better to listen to wat ur mum saes . my mum doesnt allow mi to ride a bike on the road or watever unless is those recreational type . she also doesnt allow mi to go out till v late . after this incident, i guess i shld listen to her . hmmm .

i'm reali afraid tt strawberry mite read my blog . or he happen to find it . oh my . wat if he reads my blog. i'll be so dead. argh .

No comments: