Friday, November 06, 2009

Yeah I'm back from school =)

Anyway, the following is a picture from Cafe World. It's christina's cafe! =)

It's a rare sight so i took a screenshot of it. hahaha. anyway christina, it's not my avatar that appeared when I visited your cafe. It's really the avatar visiting your cafe. you know those random ppl walking in and out? ya. tt's the one. and so happens that when i visited your cafe, the avatar visited your cafe too! and guess what, you hired me as your waiter and so, there's 2 identical "Jasmine"s there. hahaha. LOL. and quote willy, "looks like you, got red hair!". LOL. haha. oh no, cafe world is so fun. =)

oh yeah so, today had math tutorial. sigh. hell week has begun. =( shucks man. i realised my schedule is soooo packed that i don't have enough time to study for each modules. packed as in, the exam arrangements and such. i'll try my best. =/

Yeah, had lunch with him before heading to school! :DDDDD but he ate very little =( get well soon!! looks like he has lost abit of weight again. =( 10 nov is coming... i hope something miraculous will happen? or even a simple meal i will be happy... I miss you so much... And.. I love you...

No comments: