Thursday, November 05, 2009

SO tired!

I think I will go sleep soon. Duno why so shag. =/

Tml hope can wake up earlier to study, or maybe go sch early. LOL.

Oh well, recently i'm addicted to cafe world. =//// Christina too, right? Jaz also just started =) But i shall take it as a break from studying. hahaha.I tried YoVille. Not fun leh. boo~ Lazy to farm also. cos have to click and click every single square. but I'll still go visit my neighbours to earn exp to $! and also to look at my beautiful farm that has those beautiful hay bales over there. =))

I had supper with him and his friends yst and I'm so happy =)
But I've got diarrhea =/ Cos I ate ALOT of seafood yst! For lunch, I ate stingray and la-la together with Jaz and Joc. And plus the supper, which was also seafood.... woah. LOL.
ok la, lose some weight lor. hahaha.

realised that I can only sleep one hour later. or else my food will spoil. =(

-Don't ever give up if you still wanna try. Don't ever wipe your tears if you still wanna cry.
Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go.-

No comments: