Friday, December 14, 2007

i'm back from work . tml is finally saturday ! i'm tired . today jus met w one sick customer . he tried to touch my hand !!!! eek ! disgusting sicko . den he kept asking me the same qns OVER and OVER again . so pissed off !!! i used the officer's method : "jus now we have already discussed abt this" .. but he jus cant stop . i said at least ten times of tt phrase . and F ! he started throwing mi qns like "so are you studying or working now?" like DUH ?! i'm working la ! is he talking to air ??!! "waiting for results isit ? what results?" . i was so damn freaked out by tt sicko . and i attended to Janica's customer and ignored him for a moment . after which, i quickly called for the next customer and TA DA ! he finally go away . SICK !!! everywhere i work i meet w this kinda sicko !!

today i still din get to meet him . it's almost 2 wks and i reali miss him . especially after yst . hopefully nothing goes wrong so we can meet tml as planned . shall think over the situation my officer proposed . it mite work . who knows !! ha . i don't know . for me, i follow my heart . and my heart tells mi i stil love him v much and is not at all ready to let him go .

jus hope tt he can accede to my request and tt both of us can reali cherish one another . one last chance, i should say . I REALI CHERISH THAT ONE LAST CHANCE . i hope he cherish tt too .

he is wonderful .

someone tt has left a great impact in my life .
someone so real .
someone so beautiful .
someone i wud never wana let go of.
someone whom i will always be there for.
someone whom i need.
someone that cheers me up.
someone who knows me.
someone so special.
someone whom i love most thruout my life .
someone whom i really love.

you are my everything .

-"i really like you alot"-

No comments: