Thursday, December 06, 2007

hey ! i'm back (: after a few days . haha . i'm rather bz w work nowadays . lol . tiring i should say . meeting w all sorts of customers and all . URGH . but for the sake of my salary, i shall bear w it ! (: hahaha . sad thing is none of my frens are working w mi there . if not, it'll be better ! haha . but my colleagues are all v nice and some hot and cute ones . haha . reali nice knowing them . well, my contract ends on 29 feb . hope i get used to it and the CSO is happy w my performance so much tt i can extend my contract . hahah .

something dreadful happened today which i would most probably not talk abt it here . it's jus so bad u see . and confidential somehow . hais . but i'll jus have to say tt i'm reali sorry and i feel really bad abt it . ):

anyway, regarding me and him . sometimes i wonder this and wonder tt . and i tot . m i thinking too much ? well, gals are like tt i guess . had a quarrel tt day . sigh . things are rather ok now . had a talk w my colleague . and realised tt my relationship w him doesnt seem fruitful . m i really thinking too much - tt's the prob . how long have tt been ? ... since he told me that few words ...

whatever ! i shall jus let nature takes its course . if reali things cant work out, then i'll jus have to go tt way . i still hope tt things can turn out well . and i reali wish tt i'll be the one seeing him thru his NS days and be there for him always . let's see how things go . well, i still have my frens who can always lend mi their shoulders if things reali turn out bad ! haha ((:

alright . i gtg . (: till then !

- the future is bleak -

No comments: