Tuesday, November 14, 2006

this stupid thing tt my fren asked mi to do .... ahteo la . aiyo . ok anw .

one. think of 5 true facts abot urself. and they gotta be true.

two. come up with 10 false statements regarding urself,but for fun's sake, keep them in the threshold of believability.

three. jumble them up and list them out in any order.

four. post them on ur blog n let ppl guess which are the 12 false ones.

five. get another 6 ppl to do the same.

okay i choose .. wenxiang, wencong, michelle, peifang, zhenjie and shieh fang . hahas

1. i like being hurt.
2. i was so angry tt i purposely threw my handphone on the floor.
3. i was talent scouted before.
4. i dun like muscle aches.
5. my longest relationship was 2 years.
6. i saw my ex hit my fren wen i was sec 1 but i din not do anythin abt it .
7. i made cookies for someone i like when i was in sec 4 .
8. my first love started when i was sec 3.
9. i waited for my best fren for 3 hours before.
10. i had never been to sentosa with frens until last thurs.
11. i was once in chinese dance and was the lead for the dances since p5.
12. i was once punished, tgt wif 2/3 of my class den- stand on the stage, CIP etc, for leaving my bags in the classroom n went for assembly wen i was p6.
13. i am a diploma holder for piano.
14. i pulled one girl to a corner and beat her up-slap- because she stared at mi.
15. i once had a caucasian boyfren.

yeah ! finally finish it !!! hahas . start guessing . ......

No comments: