Thursday, August 21, 2008

hey! had dance just now. quite tired man. today was a different kinda dance. it was lyrical hip-hop, which i like it very much! haha. we danced to "apologise" by Timbaland. that made me think of my ex who used to sing that song to me. oh well... lol. i felt happy cos carol actually pointed out that i can follow the beat well. hees :D

anyway, after that, we stayed behind to practise the steps for the performance. hope chai huat upload the video soon so i can take a closer look at how i dance. haha. tml will be another hardcore dancing i guess. will focus more on our coordination. hmm. can't wait for fri's performance!

isn't feeling well recently. sigh. it's like i can just sit there and suddenly feel very giddy and a source of energy flowing up towards my head and spinning.... and my body starts to turn cold. really don't know why i wud feel this way. sigh. what the hell is wrong with me?

gotta have enough rest man. urgh. meeting jk on sat, must be in tip-top condition!

-dance-

No comments: