Monday, May 19, 2008

hi!

LOL. day by day, i found out more about those ridiculous stuff you did. you are just such a disappointment. you will never find true happiness. day by day, you make me hate you more than ever. you make me feel relieved that i'm finally out from your trap. you are such a hypocrite. never will you expect that i'll be in the light, and right now, at this moment, i'm in the light. i used to respect you so much. too much, maybe. yes, love is blind. i just can't believe. just tell me you weren't making use of me, that will be enough. we're still friends, yes, like how you treat your "brothers". how you treat them, will be how i'm gonna treat you. now, totally no more respect. maybe, just becos you're my "boss", i have to "respect" you infront of others. but hey, deep inside me, you just a piece of ****. enough, you beast. can't imagine i'll still have flashbacks of our "happy moments", NOT anymore. saddening indeed. nope, it's all not true. i shouldn't think about all those anymore. i'm supposed to forget you, and hate you. that is just right for me to do. i'm just nothing. just look at her. i shall look up to her. she's such a saint and you only have yourself to blame. too bad, you'll never find happiness.

-shut up-

No comments: