Sunday, March 09, 2008

random thoughts..

people might think i am moving on rather quickly. but personally i think otherwise. it's true that yah, i've put down my feelings for my ex already but isn't it a good thing? i mean we see, or at least i see no future in our relationship. i might be cruel to him but, isn't this better? i realised i no longer initiate to message him or call him. i realised i'm cold towards him. i realised i no longer love him. but i still miss those good times we have together. that, i will never forget. i will never forget him either.

sometimes i get emotional. i think of him, and i still feel sad. no, i no longer love him but there's still this something within me that makes me really sad. i duno how should i put it. but maybe no one can really understand how i feel right now.

he offers his help-to be there for me when i actually got this shitty results. but i rejected him coldly. it's nice of him. but it's not right, and it's too late for him to do that. why didn't he spend much more time and effort on these little things he can do so the build on our relationship? why did he have to wait till everything has ended? it's all too late.

it's difficult to be friends or maybe close friends. i dun think i can face him like the way i do in the first place. i knew he wanted to speak to me in school that day. i was on the phone. and on the line was him-my date. i jus waved to him and continued with my conversation, ignoring him after that. he was pacing near me, while his friends waiting nearby. he looks like he's got something to say. but still, i continued my conversation with my date, leaving him stranded, finally, he left with his frens. and next, i received a message from him..

really random thoughts.

suddenly i realised, it's not going to work out between us anymore.

-it's really over-

No comments: