Friday, December 01, 2006

hahas . it's 1 december already . time really flies . 1 more month and school reopens . argh . i'm afraid of my new class . but i'm glad that there are 8 of my 0611g pals together with me - mich, ah joy, kenny, vivi, fang, shiyu, ling n via . let's study hard together ok ? =))

anyway . kahlai they all coming back tomorrow ! yeah . i miss them alot . hahas . wonder what they do there at vietnam . i guess they will be sad to leave there because they spent time with those children over there . after they come back then monday will have training . today i cant go training again cos i'm still sick . now even xinyu is also sick . oh my god la . she better take care ! nowadays the westher really pisses me off . it is always so sunny in the morning and near late afternoon, it will rain heavily . argh . it is so easy to get sick like that .

oh my god . last week i met ms tan to let her see my math file . actually i did it just for the sake of letting her see it . i even came up with a fake plan of what i'm going to do during this holidays to catch up with the work that i missed out during J1 . she believed ! and what worst is that she asked me to go back on 27th to take a full 3-hour math paper . OH MY GOD . and she wants me to aim like B ?? oh please . i have never passed math in J1 . oh shit . and she even ask me to tell fang n vivi about this so that they can take the paper together with me . hais . sian .

i miss my primary school buddies - zhenying, chaohui, siewkhim and huiling. hahas zhenying is my bestest buddies of all . we were supposed to live together when we were primary 5 but for some reasons that we both don't know, she ended up not living with me . chaohui is very cute and funny . hahas . she is also very cheerful and she makes everyone of us smile . siewkhim is more quiet and petite . nice character too . but she transferred school after primary 4 . the good thing is that we still keep in contact . huiling . i have not contacted her for quite long but i know she is still very auntie . hahas . i reali miss all of them and hope that we can go out together soon . =))

alright . shall stop here . i better do my assignments now . 20 assignments in the MLG !!! madness ! hahas .

No comments: